Keeping up with the Guiding Light Alumni

This blog will now aim to keep you up-to-date on what is going on with the former GL cast members as they explore new horizons. Many of the stars you loved are involved in new projects, some in the genre, some on stage, while others have ventured on to something completely different! This blog is written and maintained by Tracey and Mike. If you have information you wish to submit for publication please contact one of us and we will consider your request!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Keep Sending Postcards and Emails

I know it has been quiet out there folks, but do not lose heart. Keep on making those phone calls, sending those postcards and writing those emails. I can assure you that the cast and crew know we are out here, and they know we are doing whatever we can in order to be heard.

I am well aware of the many rumors posted all over the Internet about who is interested, who is not, etc., but at this point that is what they are, rumors.

I will continue to do my best to keep you updated as "new" information comes my way. At this time, I will say that I am being told that P & G are working hard to find us a new home in some form. I have no specifics, no details, no names of potential networks, only the reassurance that P & G is not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment